Monday, February 17, 2014

Three princesses and a prince

Lucy has really gotten into playing with her princess castle and princess lately.  She will play the song on it that the characters "dance" to, and Lucy and I will dance around in circles and call it our "tippy-toe dance."  And I already mentioned in the last post that we have daily birthday parties for some of them.  Here are some other frequent things that we do with them.

Not sure where she was actually going with this one, but she turned her stool over and put them all in their "seats." :)
 Lucy will line all of them up at the top of her slide and then push them all down at once.  She cracks herself up every time she does this.
 One day she thought it would be fun if they all looked out the window of the microwave on her play kitchen.  I had to help her get them all standing on another toy in there, but otherwise it was all Lucy.
 And finally, we all go for walks around the house.  I think someone is really wishing she could be outside.  She asks to go running everyday, and by "running" she means riding in the jogging stroller.

No comments: