Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hardy Har Har

Okay, I'm not gonna lie... it was pretty funny when I got the BabyCenter email yesterday telling me I was 10 weeks preggo. However, I have already received THREE emails within FOUR hours giving me updates on my little kumquat... and now it's old. BUT, I cannot do anything about this because I don't know the PASSWORD to get into "my" BabyCenter account and change anything. Soooooo, now it's time for whoever pulled this little stunt (Kristen? Megan? Sara Beth?... just the first three names that came to mind) to 'fess up so I can get the password and stop the bombardment of "what to name your baby" and "how to prepare for your baby's birth" emails. THANKS, and I still love you.

And just in case you are like Ryan and me, and wondering what the heck a kumquat is, here ya go:

1 comment:

Kristen said...

That is SO funny! I wish I could say that I came up with the idea, but it wasn't me. Promise!

And I've been out of town so I couldn't comment on your other posts. Congrats on your second huge race and also on your anniversary!