It's hard to believe that exactly one year ago from today, Ryan and I were sealed for eternity. The weather was not on our side for a while and there were some crazy thunderstorms that day, but it sure made for beautiful, bright colors outside (not to mention a lack of squinty eyes in pictures), and an awesome sunset. Our sealing was beautiful, we were surrounded by so many family members and friends, and the whole day was so fun and perfect!
The strange thing about this first year is that it has gone by so fast, yet it's hard to imagine there was any other way. Throughout this past year, we have done a lot and accomplished a lot and I can't wait to see what's in store for us this next year! All I have to say is that I am one lucky girl!




4 comments:
It seems like just yesterday we came to your reception! It sure goes by fast. Happy 1 yr!
And he is one lucky guy to have a girl like you! Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary! I'm glad it's been such a great year for you. I know what you mean by not being able to imagine it any other way.
The relay looked like it was a lot of fun. I was laughing about the "creep taking the pics of the girls in the bathroom line"!
Happy Anniversary!! You made it! haha And good job on the relay! That looked like a blast. I can't wait to hear more about it.
Post a Comment