I pretty much love anything that has to do with cake. I thought I was in heaven when I was at Tiffany's house once and her dad whipped up some cake batter, poured it into bowls, and passed it out to us (apparently that's a tradition when her mom goes out of town). Oh, and once I discovered Coldstone's cake batter ice cream, my cake craving grew even more. I LOVE that stuff so much I could probably eat it everyday and never get sick of it. The only problem is that it's a little pricy. But luckily for me, I found my new favorite store-bought version of it. It tastes similar and it's way cheaper. Go get some. You won't regret it (unless maybe you're on a diet).
And while we're on the topic of cake, it looks like my niece Ashlynn loves cake as much as I do (proof that it's genetic):
She's got her eye on the prize.
What? Just saving some for later.




1 comment:
I am TOTALLY addicted to Birthday cake remix from Coldstone; in fact, Colby and I were out driving around when and I had a coldstone craving so we went to get some ice cream. Our plan was to get two like its. Well, we left with two "Ours" sizes...huge. Needless to say I have some birthday cake remix in the freezer and I might just go have a spoonful right now. But you are right--it is quite pricey so I will have to check out this one and see how it compares. Most I have tried from the grocery store don't, and I am hoping this does! Thanks!!
Post a Comment