Saturday, December 7, 2013

A mind of her own

Lucy absolutely refused to wear any normal clothes a few weeks ago.  At first she only wanted to wear was a different pair of footed pajamas.  When I vetoed that, she threw a fit and then finally settle on the cat costume.  Definitely not a battle I wanted to have all morning and since it didn't really matter,  let her be a cat.  It didn't last all day anyway.
 Does this look like the face of someone who wants to compromise on what to wear? :) No.
 We were at a store last week and Lucy found these pink sparkly purses and carried both of them around the whole time.  The bottom picture cracks me up because she is also pretending to hold a cell phone and talk to someone.  Everyone in line around us was laughing at her.  Let's just say she was not a happy camper when I had to take the purses away!  At least it kept her busy while I looked around.

No comments: