The day after Thanksgiving, we took all of the kids to see the new Disney movie, Frozen. It was such a good movie! This was Lucy's first movie in the theater, and technically Claire's too. Lucy was a little apprehensive at first because of the loud noise and the dark room, but the second she was handed a cup of popcorn, she was completely happy and sat and watched almost the whole movie and only got a little restless the last few minutes. Claire also did awesome and slept for the first little while, ate, and then sat happily on my lap and watched it as well. It was a fun little outing.
I know this is a terrible picture but I had to document it.
Then the next day we went to Easton mall to see Santa. Claire was down with that, Lucy wasn't. But I didn't expect anything different. Someday...
No comments:
Post a Comment