We needed to get an updated picture for Christmas cards. We planned on having Michelle do it while they were here and didn't really have any time after that to take them if we wanted to do cards this year. Unfortunately, it was freezing outside, Lucy had a cold and fever, and Claire had a cold as well. Both girls cried the whole time (understandably so) and we really did not get any good pictures of the girls (by no fault of the photographer). But like I said, we needed a pic for cards, and this was the best one we got. So for now, it's our most current family photo.
Logan 2 months
9 years ago

1 comment:
For being sick and crying the girls look pretty good! And you two look good too. I would have this crazy distressed, but I'm faking a smile look on my face.
Post a Comment