Thursday, December 19, 2013

Some good news


  • Claire has been sleeping from 8pm until 8am and only waking up once at about 5:30am to eat.  Amazing!  I didn't even know this was possible at 2 months!
  • Claire is still on meds, which make it so you can't even tell she has reflux (unlike Lucy where you still knew she had it).  She even had a cold when Lucy did and her reflux didn't flare up too much.  I'm hoping this means that she will grow out of it in a few months.
  • Lucy just had two colds with only a few days break in between and she still slept at night!  Sure she woke up a time or two, but she went back to sleep easily and considering that in the past she's usually up every waking minute of the night, this was awesome!
  • Lucy is totally off her reflux meds and has had no reflux for a week or two now, even when she was sick.  I think she's finally grown out of this reflux stuff!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hooray! The perfect Christmas gift!