As I mentioned, Ryan's work meetings were at Disney World. They did cool things like had dinner at a private spot at the Epcot center, right next to the lake and firework show. Mars also got them a park hopper pass for one of the days and they could go with coworkers or do their own thing. So, we joined Ryan and went to Magic Kingdom for the day. We were also able to meet some of his coworkers and his new manager while we were there too. I'll be honest that I was a little worried about taking a five-week-old baby, but she did so great. I was also surprised at how many rides we could take both Lucy and Claire on! The lines were super short the whole day, the weather was fantastic, and everyone was happy and had fun. Another bonus was that the park was decorated for Christmas already! It all felt so magical and made me want to go home and watch every Disney movie again. :)
Lucy was a little shy when first meeting the princesses.
Cinderella was so cute and sweet with the girls. This was her showing Lucy her gloves that her fairy godmother made her. :)
We happened to see a show in the middle of the say at the castle that had all of the Disney characters in it- princesses, Mickey and Minnie, etc.
We put the kids in PJ's, got some chick fil a for dinner, and headed home. These two girls were friends for a minute during that time. :)
1 comment:
Love it! I love that place!
Post a Comment