Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

This was Lucy's first Easter and it was fun getting her a little basket of goodies, even though she didn't really know what was going on. We went to church and had great talks and lessons and then came home, watched Music and the Spoken Word, and had a traditional Easter dinner of ham, cheesy potatoes, rolls, banana cherry jello, corn, and coconut cream cake for dessert. Last week for FHE we watched some of the videos about the Atonement and Resurrection and it was nice to be able to focus on the true meaning behind the Easter holiday. Happy Easter!!
Ryan says that Lucy inherited his sister, Rachael's, impressive stink eye as proven in this picture. :) haha. Those are some fierce eyebrows!

6 comments:

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

You guys are so cute giving her a Easter backet full of some good stuff! Oh and I just have to tell you that you look amazing and your hair is so beautiful so long! Love it! Oh and I love your cute Sunday outfit too.Super cute!

Kristen said...

Lucy is so cute! She got quite the haul. Lucky girl.

And you look beautiful!

Also, your trip looked like so much fun! Where in California was that?

NJ said...

Those are some GOOD pictures of Lucy! The third one should be framed.

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Lucy has put on some lbs since I last saw her! I am loving her stink eye! And I am LOVING her easter dress! She looks adorable!

Amy said...

Lucy looks so sweet! And you look great too! I always love that skirt/sweater you have on. So bright and sunny! Watch out for that stink eye! :)

Rachael said...

Her cute looks are from me too p.s. :) I'm loving her dress and it looks like she got some good stuff from the easter bunny! Your outfit is really cute too!