We had so much fun in California for the family reunion. All of Ryan's siblings and their spouses and kids were all there, which was great since that may not happen for a while now because of everyone's school and work locations over the next few years.
This reunion was the perfect mix of relaxation and fun, and included: lot's of surfing (just Jonathan and Craig, and Marc joined in the last day, which was unfortunately the only day he could join us because of dental school boards), good discussions, searching in tide pools for shells, catching lobster to eat and crab as shark bait :), making matching kids t-shirts, playing bingo with awesome prizes, fishing, watching movies, drinking lot's of orange crush and eating treats like crazy, hot tubbing day and night, watching sea lions, dolphins, and sharks (yes, sharks... plural!), visiting with G&G Tibbitts one day, taking lot's of pictures, flying kites, playing with glowsticks, and building sandcastles. I'm sure there's more that I can't even think of right now.
Anyway, here's 5 million pictures because it's quicker to upload that many than to sit and choose which ones I like the most.





1 comment:
I love all your pictures! It was so much fun to see you and finally meet little Lucy!
Post a Comment