This was our second annual Christmas ornament dinner. The first Sunday of December, we have a nice dinner and each kid gets open an ornament that had something to do with them that year. We love the ornament tradition that so many people do, but when you open it on Christmas Day, you don't have much time to enjoy it. This way, we get most of the Christmas season to see the new ornament hanging up. This year, Lucy got a pink backpack because she started preschool and loves it, not to mention her backpack is that same color pink. Claire got a glittery purse, because she loves purses and can't go anywhere without one. Ryan and I don't have a tradition of getting each other ornaments, but I saw a moose mug ornament from the Christmas Vacation movie and since it is SO a Ryan/Martin thing, I had to do it. Finally, for the whole family, we got a special 2015 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party ornament from Disney World that they only sell at that party.
No comments:
Post a Comment