Thursday, March 17, 2016

Boo Bash

Just like Circle S seems to kick off our fall season, the Boo Bash at Ryan's work kicks off all of our Halloween activities each year.  It was freezing cold this year, and we didn't stay too long, but Lucy got to go on some inflatable slides and jump houses for a little bit, we got some candy and grabbed some hot dogs, chips, and cookies on the way out. This year, we had an Elsa and a little pink girlie monster along with us!

Lucy was BEGGING to be Elsa this year for Halloween, which I tried a little to discourage because I knew it was one of the most popular costumes of the season again and we would be seeing a thousand other Elsa's.  But when I pulled up pinterest and let her look through a bunch of different ones, she would keep finding a random Elsa one in the mix and proclaim that she wanted that one! So, when Disney had their sale, I got what we needed and the day it arrived i the mail was like Christmas to Lucy.  I hadn't seen her that excited in a long time!  Besides, she totally has the perfect Elsa hair, so might as well, right? :)
This little girl was originally going to use Lucy's old leopard costume from this age, which is adorable, but Claire was slightly obsessed with monsters at this time, so when I saw this girlie monster costume super cheap at a second hand kids store, I had to get it for her.  While Claire LOVED the costume, she certainly didn't feel like taking pictures in it at this moment.  Instead she melted down on our porch steps and sucked her thumb.  The only thing that made her happy after that was pushing our pumpkins off of the steps and watching them roll down to the ground.  Then, halfway through our photo shoot a package arrived for her from Grammy and Papa with a fuzzy purple monster purse for her!  That definitely made her night!!
 THIS FACE! Ha!

No comments: