Showing the cousins our new train this year!
This may seem like three of the same pictures, but I love all of their laughing faces.
Talent show: Claire sang "Up On the Housetop" but when she chickened out, we switched to "Jingle Bells" so she just had to shake the bells, but she refused to do that as well. Lucy recited the first Article of Faith perfectly, and then also wanted to sing "Up On the Housetop"! I played a Christmas song on the piano, and Ryan made a really nice family video to show.
Frozen pajamas! I picked out some other really cute pajamas but I knew the girls wouldn't end up wearing them because they refuse to wear anything but princess dresses. So, I returned them for these winners! They loved the slippers, too!
True to his word, Santa brought Lucy chapstick, and Claire a treat, but he also brought this fun jeep that the girls LOVED! Such a fun surprise when they only asked for such small things!













No comments:
Post a Comment