We got an Elf on the Shelf last year but since Lucy was too little to give it a name, we waited to name it until this year. The name they chose was Cocoa. We didn't guide or prompt that at all, but I feel like it was a very fitting name for a Christmas Elf. I actually think Lucy got it from a Mickey Mouse episode because there was a Cocoa the Monkey on an episode and she always walked around talking about Cocoa. So, there we have it. Cocoa the Elf! Our little Cocoa was up to some mischeviousness this year! Here's just a few that I remembered to take pictures.
Cocoa toilet papered our living room...
...and snuck into our chocolate stash and got it all over her face...
...and cut out paper snowflakes that she hung from the ceiling...
...and wrote a Christmas message to the girls out of toothpaste on their bathroom mirror!
The girls LOVED running downstairs every morning and finding Cocoa and seeing what she got into. After finding her and laughing, they would always say either "Stinkin' Cocoa!" or "Silly Cocoa!" haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment