One day Lucy woke up from her nap and I could tell she wasn't feeling ver well when she went into the playroom by herself and snuggled up with big bear on the slide. Big Bear makes everything pretty darn comfy cozy!
Still playing together so well!
Again, snuggles with Big Bear.
This little girlie loves to color and decorate and cut and glue. One day she was in the kitchen by herself creating things for a long time and when I checked on her, this is what I saw. She called it her "lipgloss." Stinker! Ha! But she was pretty darn proud of herself.
Ryan got this fun puzzle for our family for Christmas. He and I put it together one night and it was a lot of fun! The next day, the girls wanted to do it, so we took some of it apart and let them do it.
I love my neighbors! We got together for a Secret Santa gift exchange and girls night out at Panera back in December (but I didn't get this picture until January). I got a Groupon for a restaurant by us, which was really fun because it was a free date for me and Ryan!
Ryan went out of town in January and it was really hard on the girls for some reason. I think it's because he was home so much during the holidays and a bit before that they got used to him not traveling, and he was going to be gone the whole week this time. Lucy kept crying and getting really sad the night he had to leave. So, I let the girls come hang out in my room and we watched some fun shows and snuggled up at bedtime.
While we were in bed snuggling, Ryan sent us this goofy picture of him on the airplane and it cheered everyone up.
No clue what she ate here, but clearly it was good!
We do a lot of popcorn and fruit smoothies around here and the girls love to help pop the corn.
Poor Lucy got pretty sick and her reflux was out of control! She couldn't sleep for the life of her and she asked if she could try sleeping sitting up. This was our attempt, but it didn't last long because she slumped down a few minutes later. Those were some LONG nights!
One Sunday these girls were playing all sorts of things with their imagination and the thing that kept them the most busy was racing. They asked us to put this tape across the wall so they could run through it as their finish line. Lucy obviously won each time but was very sweet when we told her it was Claire's turn to "win" and she would sprint to the tape but stop and wait for Claire to bust through it.
Just peeking through the glass door at someone at Aunt Lisa's house.

No comments:
Post a Comment